Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Awakening...

For those of you who stop by here, the news is that I will be posting here from the 2010 William Inge Theatre Festival taking place in Independence, Kansas, April 21-24.

This is a little break from the past in that normally I would be posting at Bark Bark Woof Woof, but since this blog is dedicated to my literary output, I thought I would use it for that purpose. After all, Bobby Cramer is a fictional character; what better place to write about theatre, creative writing, dramatic literature, and other artistic stuff than here?

So check in this week and see what's going on in Independence. I'll even have pictures, and if you're lucky, I'll post the paper I'm writing for the scholar's conference.

See you in Independence.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home