Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas from Donny Hollenbeck

This is a repeat of my post from last year, but I'm really busy working on the script for the movie of Small Town Boys and you know what it's like working on a deadline, not to mention this new project we've got going at McKay-Gemini. I told Mustang Bobby to just put up the same thing and maybe I'll be able to have something more to say at New Years. - DH

Mustang Bobby asked me to say a few words, and since he's the author and I'm just the character, I don't have a choice, do I?

So, I just want to say thanks to all of you who've been following my life story -- such as it is -- this year. It's kind of interesting to look back to all those years ago and remember what was going on back in L.A., and I hope you're enjoying it. It brings back a lot of memories.

I know MB's been a little slow in putting up the chapters. That's my fault, actually; you just don't spill your guts all at once, and so I've been stringing him along a little. Don't worry; I'll let him pick up the pace after New Year's.

Anyway, Merry Christmas from me, Danny, Eric, Greg, and the rest of the gang at Small Town Boys. Thanks for looking in on us, and keep in touch, okay?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home