Thursday, April 14, 2005

The Practical Press

Under the guidance of Kenneth Quinnell (T. Rex's Guide to Life), a new literary blog, The Practical Press, has been launched. It is "the place where bloggers come to be creative -- fiction, poetry, drama, screenplays, art, photos, literary reviews and discussion, we do it all." I'm proud to be a part of this new effort. I encourage you to link to it and stop by to see what we're writing about.

For my part, I'll be contributing some of my work on Bobby Cramer, some of my short plays and short stories, and perhaps some essays on writing along the lines of my Writing on Writing series that started here.

If you'd like to be a part of this new adventure, check out the submission guidelines, and drop us a line.

Cross-posted from Bark Bark Woof Woof.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home